Come to Me

10.17.2012


Dane and I had the incredible experience of Brian & Jenn Johnson leading us in a worship session here at Hillsong. Brian & Jenn are the worship leaders at Bethel Church in Redding, California. Jenn began singing the song "Come To Me," which is a love song written from the perspective of God to His children. I had never heard it before, but the first line was sung and I felt the Spirit gently whispered to me, "Christy, this song is for you." Truth of the matter is, the song is for any one of us who want to call God our Father. I encourage you, to just push play and let God's love lavishly pour over you.

Come To Me (Featuring Jenn Johnson) by Bethel Music Feat. Jenn Johnson on Grooveshark

Heart journey is a new feature on The Kids Down Under. We look forward to sharing with you how God is moving and working in our lives via this space. We hope you are encouraged and uplifted.

Love Always,
The Kids Down Under

No comments:

Post a Comment