Kind Words

4.30.2013


Just stopping by to share a little story from my day.  Today a friend who I haven't known very long spoke such encouraging words to me.  Reminding me that I am a woman of strength and that God has a huge purpose for my life.  They were such simple words, completely out of the blue, but spoke volumes to me.  Then I arrived home to find the lovely print above as French Press Mornings Encouraging Wednesday post, and I really felt lead to speak some encouraging words into your lives.  I know these words are specifically for a few of you, so I hope they will speak volumes to your heart.

God loves you, He cares about you, He desires to be in close relationship with you.  You may feel so far away from Him right now, but just turn around.  He is there waiting there for you, a loving Father with open arms who longs to embrace you.  He has such great purpose for your life, a purpose that is far beyond what you are even imagining, so hold fast during this season.  It is hard, but He will make your burden light.  Find peace and rest as you snuggle close into His embrace.

I can't help but rejoice right now.  I serve such an amazing, outstanding, loving and uplifting God.

Much Love, Christy

1 comment:

  1. This verse has been on my heart for the past month. My version says "Gracious words are like a honeycomb. Sweet to the soul and healing to the bones." It keeps my thoughts and mouth in check, as well as reminds me that people NEED to hear kind, grace-filled words in their lives. I think I forget that too often. Thanks for the encouraging post.

    ReplyDelete