Weekends Are For...Wandering

1.14.2014



Over the weekend my parents and I went on a little country cruise and ended up at one of my uncle's properties for some exploration.  The snow made a picturesque landscape and we had a great time searching for treasures in the old house.

The snow began to melt which created quite the adventure in getting there.  I had never been mudding before and I don't think the intension was to give me my first experience, but I got it!  And this is what my window looked like after driving down some of the roads.

Overall it was a great Sunday.  This spot we explored was actually near and dear to my heart.  I remember coming here several Saturdays of my childhood and helping tear down the barn.  My family used the wood to build an addition onto our house, so it was fun to revisit and relive a few memories.

No comments:

Post a Comment