The Wutke Update

2.24.2014

Hi Everyone!  Just wanting to stop by and give you a quick update on our lives.  I know many of you have been faithfully praying for Dane and I since we have returned from Australia. We are so appreciative and please know we have seen God do some amazing things in our lives on all different fronts.  Stopping by today to update you a bit on the job front.

I am so excited to share that I am currently working for Hello Sailor, a vintage boutique in Kansas City.  I am helping out with their social media including facebook, instagram, twitter, and writing a blog for them.  I would absolutely love it if you would follow me and what I am doing for this company.  I would love it even more if you stopped by on First Fridays in Kansas City for a little shopping fun!  If you would like to follow Hello Sailor just click on the links and they should take you to the correct webpages.
facebook.  instagram.  twitter.  blog.

As we speak, Dane is interviewing at KU Med Center for a patient care position in the department of internal medicine.  We are praying for God's blessing and favour in this area.

And overall our hopes and dreams for right now include us relocating to the Kansas City area, beginning to serve in a local church (there are so many amazing options here....we just can't wait), and acquiring some health insurance.  Sorry, just had to throw that last one in there because it seems to be a huge topic of conversation as of lately.  Sending lots of love out to all of you and I can't wait to bring the positive news your way soon!  ♥ D+C

No comments:

Post a Comment