Cozy Autumn

11.17.2014


Hi everyone!  Just stopping in to share some of my favorite little spots in our home this fall.  I noticed this season I was all about finding different ways of bringing the outdoors in.  Sticks, bark, rocks, feathers, plants, flowers.  It all made its way into our house this fall.  Even some insects made it in for the decor party!  The night we brought all of the outdoor plants in to keep them from freezing, we slept to the melodies of the katydids.  

So I hope you enjoy your glimpse into our little home.











Now I'm one of those people who try really really hard to save the Christmas decor and music for after Thanksgiving Day.  Not going to lie, I can't wait to start pulling out the tinsel and lights!  If you follow me on Pinterest you know I've been pinning Christmas like crazy lately.  I'm not even going to apologize, because its probably my favorite board to pin on.  Soon all the Autumn goodies will head back to their box and a new scene will be created in our home!  Our little blog will take on a new scene as well as the Christmas Season approaches.  We have all sorts of fun in store for you, and we can't wait to share!  But until then, soak in these last few days of colorful leaves, pumpkin pies and #psls.  


No comments:

Post a Comment